Call: 01624 626400
Steve is a qualified teacher, and he holds the Institute of Directors Diploma in Board Management. He has accumulated a wealth of business experience gleaned from his previous employment which includes:
- Director of a Fiduciary Services Provider in the Isle of Man
- CEO of a self-managed Protective Cell Insurance Company
- CEO of the local representative Isle of Man Company of one of the largest insurance and risk management companies in the world
- Director of an Isle of Man Captive Insurance Company
- Director of a large privately owned Insurance Brokerage, where he was nominated for a National Training Council Award in recognition of his training, coaching and mentoring skills
Prior to joining Clearwater in 2016, Steve had his own independent risk management consulting business, providing professional risk management services to companies in various industry sectors.
A large part of his work has been undertaken in the regulated sector, specialising in the field of Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC). He has been actively engaged assisting with the understanding and implementation of FATCA and the OECD Common Reporting Standard (CRS).
More recently he has been involved with the challenges posed to the fiduciary sector by the Data Protection Act 2018 and GDPR.
More key team members
Your best approach. Your best location
It’s better in Clearwater